Friday, March 6, 2009

Home Is Where the Heart [Attack] Is


Despite longing to spend time with those who i adore back home...i haven't really experienced any other twinges of desire to be back in the U.S. of A., until now. After waxing on about food with a close friend, i have the biggest hankering for nachos. Which reminds me of a time when a rendezvous for this said culinary delight turned into being served something that resembled three-inch-deep greasy, white plastic. It's easy to get down on America for its grossly abnormal proportions. Although today, i could really do the backstroke through an ocean of melted Chihuahua cheese, gauc, onions, jalepenos, and sour cream. A lactose-intolerant's synchronized nightmare/ fantasy. God bless America, indeed.

1 comment:

Arlo said...

So work has been really ridiculous and I'm on my second week of 10-12 hour days + rehearsals + gigs + house guests. What I'm trying to say is: I'm about to lose it. So today, after work, I called Cleo's and picked up some of these delicious nachos. Now, they didn't taste as good as they looked, but they had delicious overtones of Molly in the aroma!